Monday, March 19, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch

Known fact: Housewives lunch. At fabulous places while looking fabulous. So naturally, I do the same.

This morning, after carefully selecting my outfit, I met up with one of my most fashionable foodie friends at Charlie's Pantry in Studio City.


The place is delish and between the freshly baked breakfast treats, insane line up of salads and cases of dessert, it's nearly impossible to decide what you're going to eat. And I'm not talking this salad or that salad. I'm talking breakfast or lunch, hot or cold. No matter what mindset you go in with you're bound to falter and doubt your instinct. I went in for breakfast and after having multiple people go in front of me to order cause I hadn't decided yet, finally went with a breakfast crepe (suuuuuper good call), but not before seriously considering soups, salads, sandwiches and muffins.




Could you decide with a spread like this?

ricotta and cinnamon apple crepe

I LOVE things with apples. Apple pie and galettes are my fave and apple crepes are right up there as well.



Grilled Cheese


Of course my friends soup and sandwich looked pretty amazing too when they arrived. What intrigued me most was the apple and balsamic in her grilled cheese (as mentioned above, I LOVE APPLES)! Must try that sometime.

In fact, all this talk of apples as me thinking up some recipes to try this week that I've found on pinterest...

  




Decisions decisions!

Anyway, to wrap things up this place is adorable, from their signage, to decor, to every last detail and of course the food. Definitely a place to put on your "to lunch" list (add it to your breakfast and brunch list while you're at it).

Until next time, Happy Housewifing!

No comments:

Post a Comment